Select the matrix
1. 65Mn spring steel elastic and plastic, material economy, heat treatment and good hardenability, its low heating temperature, deformation can be used for less demanding requirements of cutting blade.
2. The high thermal conductivity of carbon tool steel carbon content is high, but that is 200 ℃ -250 ℃ temperature hardness and wear resistance of a sharp decline, heat deformation, poor hardenability, tempering a long time easy to crack. Materials such as tool manufacturing economy T8A, T10A, T12A and so on. 3. The alloy tool steel compared with carbon tool steel, heat resistance, wear resistance, good processing properties, heat distortion temperature at 300 ℃ -400 ℃ suitable for manufacturing high-grade alloy circular saw blades.
4. High-speed tool steel with good hardenability, hardness and rigidity, less heat distortion, is ultra-high-strength steel, suitable for manufacturing high-grade thermoplastic stable thin blade.
Saw blade diameter and thickness used cutting equipment and artifacts related to cutting. Blade diameter is small, the cutting speed is relatively low; the blade diameter of the saw blade and cutting equipment requirements will be higher, at the same time cutting efficiency is high. The outer diameter of the circular saw blade drive models choose different diameter saw blade according to conform.
Diameter standard are: 110MM (4 inches), 150MM (6 inches), 180MM (7 inch), 200MM (8 inches), 230MM (9 inches), 250MM (10 inches), 300MM (12 inches), 350MM ( 14-inch), 400MM (16 inches), 450MM (18 inches), 500MM (20 inch), etc., precision panel saw the bottom groove blade designed for multi-120MM.
Select the number of teeth
Serrated teeth, generally speaking, the more teeth, more time in the unit cutting edge, cutting the better, but much carbide cutting teeth more than the number required, saw the price will be high, but too close sawtooth gullets of the chip becomes smaller, easily lead to heat the blade; serrations excessive addition, when the feed rate mismatch, then cut per tooth is small, will exacerbate friction with the workpiece edge, affecting the life of the blade . Typically tooth pitch 15-25mm, should be selected in accordance with a reasonable number of teeth cutting material.
Select the thickness
The thickness of the blade from the saw blade in theory, we hope the thinner the better, it is actually a kerf consumption. Materials and manufacturing processes saw blade alloy matrix determines the thickness of the blade, the thickness is too thin, easily shaken blade work, the impact of cutting effect. Blade thickness should be chosen to work from the viewpoint of the stability of the blade and the cutting of materials. Some special-purpose material thickness requirements are also specified, should press equipment required, such as slotting saw blades, crossed blades and more.
There are about common tooth teeth (alternating tooth), three flat teeth, ladder flat teeth (high and low gear), inverted trapezoidal tooth (inverted conical teeth), dovetail teeth (tooth hump), and rare industrial grade left-right, left right left right flat teeth and the like.
1. The most widely used around the teeth, fast cutting, grinding is relatively simple. For open material and crosscut saw all kinds of soft and hard wood profiles and MDF, plywood, particle board and the like. Equipped with anti-rebound protection gear teeth around the dovetail tooth is suitable for all kinds of trees cut lengthwise section of the plate; about tooth saw blade with a negative rake angle due to the sharp serrated, good cutting quality, usually used for paste panel sawing.
2. The flat tooth kerf rough, cutting speed is slow, grinding most simple. Mainly used for ordinary wood sawing, lower cost, and more for smaller diameter aluminum blades, reducing adhesions to keep cutting, or slotting saw blades used to maintain the bottom flat.
3. Ladder flat teeth is a combination of trapezoidal tooth peace teeth grinding is more complex, can be reduced when cutting veneer crack phenomenon, for a variety of single and double veneer plywood, fire board sawing. Aluminum blade in order to prevent adhesions are mostly flat with a ladder more teeth tooth blade.
The inverted ladder commonly used in panel saw tooth bottom slot blade, when cutting double veneer plywood, sawn adjust the thickness of the groove bottom surface grooving to complete, and then completed by the main saw sawing plate to Jukou prevent chipping phenomenon occurs.